Sunday, August 14, 2011

A hiatus now, translated manga later



I've deliberated over this for a while, but I've decided to put comic reviews and articles on hiatus here at TMNT Entity for just a little while. Why? Because I'm going to need the time to translate all 100 pages of the Super Turtles Vol. 2 manga.

Once I've completed my translations, I'll send the script off to the Optical Internet Translation Gang for lettering and scan clean-up! If you aren't familiar with my translations of vintage Japanese TMNT manga, then check out OITG's .cbr collections of Mutant Turtles Gaiden and Super Turtles Vol. 1.

It might take me a while to slog through all 100 pages of the graphic novel, but in the meantime, I'll continue to update TMNT Entity with my new (filler) feature, Awesome Turtle Pictures: Selections of some of my favorite pieces of Ninja Turtle artwork.

Anyhow, I hope this won't take me too long. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of fascinating plot Super Turtles Vol. 2 has to off-



Oh Lord, what have I gotten myself into...