Sunday, February 28, 2016

Had fun at Heroes & Fantasies' Street Fighter X G.I. Joe event yesterday!


No updates this weekend, unfortunately.  I was at Heroes & Fantasies in San Antonio for the Street Fighter X G.I. Joe #1 event.  My buddy Cobra Commander (Ninjaink) here did a variant cover for the issue and was doing a signing, so I helped run his booth.  Also had fun dickin' around with Matthew Skinner of Fanboy Media and Arts, artist/editor Austin Rogers (beardo), Eric Taylor and the other dudes at Heroes.

Good times.  I can't play Street Fighter for shit but enjoyed watching all the pros play in the Street Fighter V tournament that was going on within eye-shot.

Also got to work on my one true passion: Sculpture!



I'll see about finding some TMNT comics to review this week.

And remember to vote Cobra on Super Tuesday!