Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation (1997) Part Three review!


It's that time again!  Check out my third round of Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation episode reviews over at AIPT!

I'm trying to finish off this series quicker than usual for a few reasons:
  1. It's really short, so I can knock it out fast.
  2. I'm anxious to get to the 4Kids cartoon.
  3. I'm actually enjoying the show and I want to watch more of it.
#3 may be difficult to believe, but it's the truth.  This show is BAD, but oh god it's the good kind of bad I can't get enough of.

So check out my review and expect some more very soon.  I've got another TV show write-up that I'm going to work on this week that's not TMNT related, but some of you might find interesting anyway.  I'll post the link when that's up.

It's a seeeeeeecret, but I left a (very obvious) clue in the Next Mutation review.