Monday, March 28, 2011

Catch me yammering about "TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze" on Sequelcast!


I was honored last week when "Uncle Milkshake", host of the Portland-area streaming radio show and podcast, "Sequelcast", invited me to appear on his show to discuss the merits and failings (but mostly the failings) of "TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze".

You can catch the show on Cascadia this Wednesday the 30th at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern). After the broadcast, the episode will be available as a podcast through Sequelcast's homepage.

Considering the kind of high profile individuals who have appeared on the show (last week's episode, which covered "TMNT the Movie", featured Steve Barron, that film's director), I was thrilled to be invited! Be sure to check the episode out and decide for yourself how big of a dork I am!