Thursday, May 3, 2012

Infestation 2 #2


Publication date: April 11, 2012

Story: Dwayne Swierczynski
Art: David Messina
Cover: Alex Garner

Summary:

The only Turtle in this comic is the one you see right there on the cover.

Also, I think Danger Girl fights some tentacle monsters or something, but reallyDanger Girl?  1996 was a long time ago, people.


Turtle Tips:

*This story is continued from Infestation 2 #1.

*The Turtles recently wrapped up dealing with the Lovecraftian menace in Infestation 2: TMNT #2.


Review:

So yeah, I'm just kinda throwing this up here for completion's sake.  While the Turtles warranted a one-panel cameo in Infestation 2 #1, they didn't even get that in this bookending chapter of IDW's crossover event.

if you're a completionist, then I suppose you could pick the thing up, but it's $4 bucks.  Why would anybody pay $4 bucks for a Danger Girl comic?

Grade: N/A (as in, "Now Spawn, that's some awful 90s nostalgia I can throw my money at!")