Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Group interview over at TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles.com!


TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles.com recently did a group interview with several adminstrators of prominent TMNT websites.  I'm honored to say that I was included among them!

You can read the interview with TMNT: A Collection, Go Green Machine, Dawn of the Ninja and myself, right here.

The TMNT fan community's a great bunch of people and I'm always happy to participate where I can.  Though man, I really need a new banner.  That old thing is sort of embarassing...



3 comments:

E. Wilson said...

God, if you need to get caught up with the Nicktoon, I need to get caught up with the IDW book.

And don't be too hard on Pellecreepy; about half a year's worth of my movie watching came from your recommendations on that blog. (I would not have heard of "Prince of Darkness" or "Mouth of Madness" if you hadn't reviewed them.)

Ray said...

It was an excellent interview and we want to say thank you once again!!! Looking forward to working with you again.

Mark Pellegrini said...

@E. Wilson

Thanks! I kind of want to dust off PelleCreepy as it's not like I've run out of things to say about horror movies. Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days.

@Ray

Hope we can collaborate on something in the future. Always cool to work with other members of the fandom.