Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Whaddaya know? It's TMNT Entity's 5th Anniversary


Huh.  Apparently, it's been 5 years today since I launched TMNT Entity.  Where does the time go?

Hooray for arbitrary anniversary celebrations designated by five year increments, I guess.

According to Blogger's "Stats" tool, I average a little over 1,000 hits a day.  Kinda pitiful after 5 years, but I've never been one for advertising, so it's really my own fault.  But hey, there's a Facebook "Share This" button just to your right.  Tell your friends!

There.  I advertised.

7 comments:

Ioannes Paulus said...

Yay! Happy bday!

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4027/4393863418_73d8b1ef8d_z.jpg

I'd photoshop/mspaint "Emily" to "Entity", but I'm just too lazy atm. :D

Jimjams said...

Here's to the next five years ;)

Adam Winters said...

Heh, my blog only averages about 5-10 visits a day and only has a little less than 11,000 views TOTAL since 2005. So be proud of your averages!

Granted, I don't put near as much work into my blog that you do. You've got a good thing going here, Mark.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love reading all your reviews. Are you going to do Volume 4 someday?

- Rooish

Mark Pellegrini said...

Thanks for the good words, everyone!

@Rooish

I will! I'm currently going through Mirage in more or less chronological order. So after Vol. 2, I'm going to do the titles that take place in the "Mirage Vol. 3" era.

After that, though, I'll dive into Vol. 4.

Popaland said...

Bravo!! Some of the most interesting things I've discover about the turtles have come from this page. And I have become a strong and faithful follower and fan, from several month now. Congrats!!

guille said...

By the time i was rediscovering the turtles through all their comics about 3 and half years ago, i ran into this blog, since that day, i've come very often just to see what's new. this is a great blog mark, congratulations on a job awesomely done!