Thursday, November 14, 2013

Nickelodeon TMNT Season 1, Part 2: Review


Been really digging Nick's TMNT cartoon and found I can't stop going on about each episode in my reviews.  Just a lot to dig into and appreciate.

So here's my review of Season 1, Part 2 at Adventures in Poor Taste.

In this batch, I cover "New Friend, Old Enemy", "I Think His Name Is Baxter Stockman", "Metalhead" and "Monkey Brains".

And keeping with my flipflopping schedule, next will be another batch of Fred Wolf TMNT Season 4 episodes.  Lord, give me strength...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah its a shame Dogpound/Fishface aren't as interesting as their human selves. It was the exact opposite with Bebop/Rocksteady, who became more interesting upon mutation. Although I was always have a special place in my heart for Bebop's human design...a lanky black guy with a purple mohawk and shades is A+++ in my books.

Adam Winters said...

After today's "Shellacne" episode, "Dogpound" just got real, y'all!