Thursday, August 7, 2014

Image restoration progress


Some people have been commenting to tell me to hurry up restoring all the images that were lost, or complaining that I haven't gotten to this or that issue yet.

I'm workin' on it, okay?

But here's what I have left, if it gives you an idea of what I've still got to go through before I'm done:

Tales Vol. 1 #3
The Survival Game
Untitled Nobody Story
2007 Frontispieces and Epilogue
Tales Vol. 2 #22
Tales Vol. 2 #39
Tales Vol. 2 #53
Tales Vol. 2 #56
Tales Vol. 2 #57
Tales Vol. 2 #58
Tales Vol. 2 #59
Tales Vol. 2 #60
Tales Vol. 2 #61
Tales Vol. 2 #62
Tales Vol. 2 #63
Tales Vol. 2 #64
Tales Vol. 2 #65
Tales Vol. 2 #66
Tales Vol. 2 #67
Tales Vol. 2 #68
Tales Vol. 2 #69
Tales Vol. 2 #70
TMNT Challenges
Plastron Café #1
Old Times
Savage Dragon/TMNT Crossover #1
Bottoming Out
The Treaty
Junk Man
New York Ninja
New Comic Day
Quest For Dreams Lost #1
49th Street Stompers
Terror by Transmat!
Ghouls Night Out
Don't Judge a Book
Fun With Guns
Not One Word
Complete Carnage an' Radical
The Howl
Night Life
It's a Gas
TMNT/Savage Dragon Crossover #1
Turtle Dreams
Turtle Soup and Rabbit Stew
Muscle and Faith
Road Hogs
TMNT Smash Up
TMNT 25th A Quarter Century Celebration
Usagi Yojimbo Vol. 1 #10
TMNT Vol. 3 #1
TMNT Vol. 3 #2
TMNT Vol. 3 #3
TMNT Vol. 3 #4
TMNT Vol. 3 #5
TMNT Vol. 3 #6
TMNT Vol. 3 #7
TMNT Vol. 3 #8
TMNT Vol. 3 #9
TMNT Vol. 3 #10
TMNT Vol. 3 #11
TMNT Vol. 3 #12
TMNT Vol. 3 #13
TMNT Vol. 3 #14
TMNT Vol. 3 #15
TMNT Vol. 3 #16
TMNT Vol. 3 #17
TMNT Vol. 3 #18
TMNT Vol. 3 #19
TMNT Vol. 3 #20
TMNT Vol. 3 #21
TMNT Vol. 3 #22
TMNT Vol. 3 #23
Big Bang Comics #10
Gen 13 Vol. 2 #13B
Savage Dragon #2
Savage Dragon #22
Savage Dragon #41
Savage Dragon (Playmates)
Savage Dragon/Destroyer Duck #1
TMNT Articles index
Mirage Comics Continuity Timeline
The (mysterious) Future Era of the Mirage Universe
TMNT & Other Strangeness: An Overview of the Palladium RPG Sourcebooks
Vintage TMNT Manga index
A Christmas Carol (Mikey micro second printing)
Ghosts of Christmas Past (Tales Vol. 2 #53)
This Mortal Shell (Tales Vol. 2 #53)
 
 
I've also got other shit going on, like a car accident I've got to deal with (no one was hurt, I wasn't at fault, but it's still a hassle) as well as other things, so this is gonna take a bit longer.  Just chill.
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were complaints? Seriously? I assumed you'd just be sorting it a little bit at a time when you had a moment. Some people are just impatient shits.

Anonymous said...

Much love for your site and labor!! Ignore the bastards, the rest of us are still just floored that someone would take the time to do something that has been such a priceless help!!

Blood Island said...

What these guys said. This is a labor of love on your part; you run this blog for no reward from us, nor have I ever seen you ask for one. If I could, I would help you restore these images, but I only have some of Volume 1 right now (slowly acquiring the graphic novels/reprints month by month.) I do have Tales Vol. 1 #3 that I could scan images you need (not sure if the quality would be up to your standards)... let me know!

Blood Island said...

However, I am impatient to know your thoughts on the 2014 movie. Review coming soon, please? :)

Mark Pellegrini said...

Thanks for the support, all!

I knocked out 14 more articles today that were in need of images. It's comin' along!

And my review for the 2014 TMNT movie ought to be up on Adventures in Poor Taste sometime on Monday. I'll post an update here with a link as soon as it goes live.

It... It wasn't a very good movie.

guille said...

i was actually impressed and gladly surprised when i saw new reviews coming out as i thought that until you'd finished with the images you wouldn't do new ones.
never mind those people mark, they are jerks, you got your own life besides this blog to worry about. We who appreciate your work, will be waiting.