Thursday, May 14, 2015

TMNT (1987) Season 6, Part 2: Review


Okay, I'm still working my way through this unremarkable season.  Here are another 5 episodes reviewed, though it cost my sanity.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) Season 6, Part 2: Review at AIPT!

In this batch, the Turtles fight a Freddy Krueger parody, a Phantom of the Opera parody (again), killer restaurant animatronic animals 20 years before Five Nights at Freddy's was a thing, and also Slash.


I'll confess that I enjoyed the Slash episode quite a bit.




5 comments:

snowkatt said...

the link currently doesnt work

and adventures in poor taste seems to be down
the page wont load on my browser ( seamonkey ) at least

Mark Rodriguez said...

The link isn't working.

Mark Pellegrini said...

Site's been having server issues and has been going in and out today.

Looks to be working now.

snowkatt said...

yeah the site is working again

i never really liked the 87 tv series
and these 5 episodes dont really convince me its worth looking in to otherwise

Adam Winters said...

Left you a complimentary word over at AIPT in case they give you per-comment royalties!