Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Scooby-Doo Project: Review at AIPT


If you like my reviews of old '90s Cartoon Network specials, then check out my coverage of The Scooby-Doo Project over at AIPT.

From 1999, this was an obvious parody of "The Blair Witch Project" that sometimes forgot it wasn't supposed to be a REAL horror movie.  As a result, it was a little dark by Scooby-Doo standards.


Just a little.

Anyway, on the TMNT front I'm still powering through these Hero Turtles article stubs.  They're a necessary evil so I can have a functioning guide to the series, so please bear with me.  I'm about halfway done.

After that, I'll actually be able to start reviewing the comics inside them!

1 comment:

Adam Winters said...

As a kid that watched the old Hanna-Barbera reruns extensively in my childhood during the summers, it was actually disturbing to watch the darker takes on the franchises in the 1990s. Flintstones on the Rocks really rubbed me the wrong way as an idea but the Scooby Blair Witch stuff was just disturbing for my favorite characters!