Monday, November 14, 2016

Next Mutation, Part 5 review is up at AIPT! (and the Power Rangers crossover is there, too)


I cap off my review series of Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation with the last 5 episodes plus the Power Rangers in Space crossover (over at AIPT).

While I think Next Mutation is actually an amusing show in small doses, that last stretch of episodes was pretty pitiful as you could tell they'd run almost completely out of money.  The Power Rangers in Space crossover was real fuckin neat-o, though, and that's coming from someone who isn't all that into Power Rangers.

Well, with that over with, I can move on to the 2003 TMNT cartoon from 4Kids.  Haven't seen an episode of that since 2009.  Hopefully it holds up to how I remember it, because I remember it being really freakin' good.