Sunday, June 4, 2017

TMNT Amazing Adventures: Robotanimals #1


Publication date: May 31 or June 7, 2017

Writer: Caleb Goellner
Artist: Chad Thomas
Colorist: Heather Breckel
Letterer: Shawn Lee
Editor: Bobby Curnow
Assistant editor: Peter Adrian Behravesh
Publisher: Ted Adams

Summary:

Coming soon! (maybe)


Turtle Tips:

*This story is continued from Batman/TMNT Adventures #6.  The story continues in TMNT Amazing Adventures: Robotanimals #2.

*Regarding publication date, I got my copy on May 31, but the Diamond listing was for June 7 and that's when most other people got their copies.  So I dunno what the deal was with that.

*This issue was originally published with 3 variant covers: Regular Cover by Chad Thomas, Subscription Cover by Billy Martin, and Retailer Incentive Cover by Ryan Jampole.


Review:

Coming soon! (maybe)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did this actually come out last week? I thought it was June 7th...

Mark Pellegrini said...

@Anon

I've got a copy, so yes.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. My shop, as well as comixology and other sites, have it for June 7th. Lucky you!

Mark Pellegrini said...

@Anon

That is weird. When I went in Wednesday, they told me they didn't have it in, but then the clerk ran over to the shelf and found one (despite it being on my pull list). It was the only copy they got in, she said.

So I dunno what the heck happened, honestly.

Adam Winters said...

I haven't yet been to my regular LCS but I did see it for sale this weekend at a different store in town. Very strange!