Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TMNT (1987) Season 7, Part 2: The European Vacation Episodes (again)


Come Hell or high water, I was determined to get through the European Vacation episodes of TMNT.  And I did!  Check out my review at AIPT.

These were pretty bad.  The quality control was already circling the drain at the start of this "side season", but as we reached the last half of it, the show just began to fall to pieces.


Now, I will say that "Shredder's New Sword" was pretty good.  Along with "Artless", it's one of the only genuinely enjoyable episodes in this arc.

But the rest is pretty lousy.  Especially the one where they go visit Dublin... which is nothing but grassy fields and sheep.  If I have any actual Irish readers here at TMNT Entity, you can tell me whether that was an accurate depiction of Dublin or not.

Anyway, next time I'll be doing the REAL season 7 episodes, and many of those are actually pretty darn good.  So I've got that to look forward to.