Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Hiatus for the site


For the time being, TMNT Entity is going to be on hiatus.  My apartment was robbed and my PC was stolen, so I won't be able to do any updates until I get a new computer.  All my digital files of obscure TMNT comics (mostly the UK and manga stuff) are lost, too, though I might be able to get some of them back from the individuals who donated them to be in the first place.  None of my physical books were stolen, thankfully.  But they also got my TV, so that means no cartoon/movie reviews, either.

Also, all the other shit I have to do including moving to a safer neighborhood, covering identity theft, paperwork and everything else that's going to eat up every minute of free time I have.

Sucks, but that's the way it is.  Comments also will probably not be published since I won't be able to moderate them for spam.  It'll probably be a few weeks before things get back to normal.

Thanks,

PS:  I read the first issue of TMNT/Ghostbusters 2 #1 and it was really good.  So check that miniseries out this month.